SydneyTango
Welcome, Guest User  Click to Login 
Surprise in Buenos Aires

I´m at the tail end of a trip to Buenos Aires and went yesterday with some friends to Salon Canning´s Wednesday afternoon milonga at 1331 Scalabrini Ortiz.  After a few dances I recognized another face on the floor as Sydney's (Australia's? ... the world's) favourite musicality teacher - Joaquin Amenabar.

He told me that you can usually find him at that milonga when he´s in town (most weeks from April to December).  So stick that info in your diary if you´re planning a trip to Buenos Aires!

But the really good news is that he also told me he's in the process of organising a tour to Australia to present more of his musicality workshops and will be in Sydney on the 3rd and 4th of July.  I don´t know any more than that at this stage, but I´m sure the details will be coming out soon.

Re: Surprise in Buenos Aires

Thanks, Geoff. I shall look out for him when I'm there in August until October. Good to see helpful tips for dancers on this forum. Hope to see more of the same.

Re: Surprise in Buenos Aires

Yes I heard...  For anyone who wants to know about Musicality in Tango dancing...  he is the 'great' guide/teacher. 

SydneyTango
© 2022 Software Development Services
Morena Dancewear
Opinion poll
Where do you mainly go for tango event details in Sydney?

Newsletter
Register to the site for free, and subscribe to the weekly newsletter