Sydneytango milongas
Welcome, Guest User  Click to Login 
Thank you to Sydney Tango for a wonderful night "against the odds" Saturday 30th January 2016

To all involved in the Sydney Tango Milonga, in particular, Sima and those who helped with venue change,  thank you

Tangalo and the other musicans were wonderful

Amazing "let' just do it" attitude with the flooded venue and then change of venue

Tango Embrace Margarita & Guy

Re: Thank you to Sydney Tango for a wonderful night "against the odds" Saturday 30th January 2016
Bit late... but I would like to thank Sydney Tango too. To find such a good venue at the last minute and carry on as if nothing had happened (a flooded, closed venue for those who don't know) probably fooled a few. But it was an extraordinary feat on the part of the main organiser, Sima, and Tangalo! Congratulations and Thank You again.

Re: Thank you to Sydney Tango for a wonderful night "against the odds" Saturday 30th January 2016
Hugs and thanks for your appreciation - and heartfelt gratitude to all who helped is so many ways, large and small
- the intrepid members of Tangalo who were going to play for us no matter where!
- those who joined in the 'hunt for a place for us' to find a place free on a Saturday night! Big thank you to Albert for the final suggestion!
- all those who helped 'spread the news'
- those who rushed to the new venue and helped set up a lovely milonga atmosphere
- all the wonderful tangueros and tangueras who made it through 2 venue changes to get there!!
- and finally to those members of Tangalo and dear Martin, who came to my rescue to help 'undo' the venue at the end
My profound gratitude to all! True aficionados !!

Facebook logo on sidebar
Viva Magazine sidebar
Opinion poll
Should milongas allow table reservations?

Newsletter
Register to the site for free, and subscribe to the weekly newsletter