Sydneytango milongas
Welcome, Guest User  Click to Login 
visiting in December- January 2012-13
I am looking for a lead to continue dancing in Sydney when I visit from Canada in December- january 2013. I am intermediate, obsessive dancer as only a true tango dancer can be. I know that dance often closes over the holidays in Sydney but I am trying to find somewhere to practice and dance while I'm visiting.

Re: visiting in December- January 2012-13

HI there,

I trhink that this 'festive season' will be quite busy in the Sydney tango scene, so I'm sure you won't find yourself drumming your fingers on the table-top for too long!

Cheers,

Paul

Paul W.

Thanks Paul. I do hope I don't sit around watching all night at the Milongas. I'm glad there will be a busy season while I'm visiting!

Originally posted by Visiting

I am looking for a lead to continue dancing in Sydney when I visit from Canada in December- january 2013. I am intermediate, obsessive dancer as only a true tango dancer can be. I know that dance often closes over the holidays in Sydney but I am trying to find somewhere to practice and dance while I'm visiting.   
 Hello and welcome to Sydney
Tango Embrace on the Northern Beaches continues activities and Milongas over the festive season. We have a milonga on Thursday 27th December at Collaroy Masonic Hall, 1183 Pittwater Road, Collaroy. To find out more you are welcome to give me a call Margarita 0407 017 538. It is just across the road from the beach.:)

Topic Closed This topic has been closed

Facebook logo on sidebar
Viva Magazine sidebar
Opinion poll
Should milongas allow table reservations?

Newsletter
Register to the site for free, and subscribe to the weekly newsletter