Sydneytango milongas
Welcome, Guest User  Click to Login 
visiting sydney
Hi there We are staying in Sydney [ Seaforth area ] 12th Jan to 27th Feb 2012 . Happy new year by the way . We are beginners/improvers. Can anyone comment on good classes for us . Somebody passionate about the dance , and not running a business to make money . We will be making regular visits , and want to get into the social scene . We only have 6 weeks on our first visit so don,t want to waste time looking for the right place to learn/dance . Thank you in advance to anybody who can give us their opinion , and their personal experience of learning in Sydney . psto .

Re: visiting sydney

Originally posted by psto

Hi there We are staying in Sydney [ Seaforth area ] 12th Jan to 27th Feb 2012 . Happy new year by the way . We are beginners/improvers. Can anyone comment on good classes for us . Somebody passionate about the dance , and not running a business to make money . We will be making regular visits , and want to get into the social scene . We only have 6 weeks on our first visit so don,t want to waste time looking for the right place to learn/dance . Thank you in advance to anybody who can give us their opinion , and their personal experience of learning in Sydney . psto .

Hi and welcome to Sydney. I am Margarita from Tango Embrace - we actually hold our monthly Saturday milonga at Seaforth Bowling Club and on 21st January it is a Fundraiser for an Orphanage in Mexico it is going to be a spectacular night I believe. I have never done a reply post before! So I don't want to bore the whole world with details. We have classes on Northern Beaches that you can view on this website and if you email me I can send you more information. Cheers

Re: visiting sydney
Hi there , thank you for the reply . My first time to use a post site as well , I guess that proves that they are effective . We are in Seaforth now , so I will find your website , and be in touch . Many thanks psto

Facebook logo on sidebar
Viva Magazine sidebar
Opinion poll
Should milongas allow table reservations?

Newsletter
Register to the site for free, and subscribe to the weekly newsletter