Sydneytango milongas
Welcome, Guest User  Click to Login 
Editing posts

It one thing to compose a good post or reply but often you have a second thoughts and want to change something.

Please can the admin enable forum post editing, at least within say a ten to twenty minute window, so that people don't have to post twice to revise, correct a speling mistake or add to what they just posted?

Re: Editing posts

Whoops I made a few typos! i meant:

It's one thing to compose a good post or reply but often you have  second thoughts and want to change something.

Please can the admin enable forum post editing, at least within say a ten to twenty minute window, so that people don't have to post twice to revise, correct a spelling mistake, or add to what they just posted?

If it's a short reply, I tend to write directly on this website - as now. If it's a long reply that requires more time and some deeper consideration as well as possible revision, I'll write it on my computer. Then when all is adequately revised, I'll simply copy and paste to this website. Fairly simple, really.

And if you've forgotten to say something, you can always add that something later

Facebook logo on sidebar
Viva Magazine sidebar
Opinion poll
Should milongas allow table reservations?

Newsletter
Register to the site for free, and subscribe to the weekly newsletter